14 February 2018

Distributist Resources And Reorganised Links Lists

I have reorganised my links lists widgets to make it easier for my readers. There are now four links lists,

  1. Resources for Monarchists
  2. Resources for Distributists
  3. YouTube Channels
  4. General List of Other Traditional Catholic Blogs and Sites


This was prompted in part by the realisation that there were three different sites affiliated with the Distributist Review, one active and two archived. The archived sites, however, have a wealth of articles and links to other important resources, so I wanted to list all three, and this led naturally to 'Resources for Distributists', which then led me to list YouTube Channels separately, as well.

The three sites affiliated with the Distributist Review are 

  1. The archived The Distributist Review, which has very few articles, but a plethora of valuable links at the bottom of its single page, tho' there are a few valuable articles there.
  2. The archived The Chesterbelloc Mandate, with many, many great articles, as well as links to the works of Chesterton, Belloc, Fr Vincent McNabb, G.K.'s Weekly, the Early Distributists, and Guilds and Coöperatives.
  3. The newer, active The Distributist Review, which I highly recommend.
I hope this 'reorganisation' will help my readers separate their interests, tho' I must recommend the links in all four!😊


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to deletion if they are not germane. I have no problem with a bit of colourful language, but blasphemy or depraved profanity will not be allowed. Attacks on the Catholic Faith will not be tolerated. Comments will be deleted that are republican (Yanks! Note the lower case 'r'!), attacks on the legitimacy of Pope Francis as the Vicar of Christ (I know he's a material heretic and a Protector of Perverts, and I definitely want him gone yesterday! However, he is Pope, and I pray for him every day.), the legitimacy of the House of Windsor or of the claims of the Elder Line of the House of France, or attacks on the legitimacy of any of the currently ruling Houses of Europe.